Our Javelin Team
Beth Robertson, CCM - Senior Consultant, Payments,
Beth Robertson, CCM, is a Senior Consultant in Javelin's Payments practice area. With nearly 30 years of experience in financial services, Beth works with clients to gain strategic insights into payment trends, including evolving services and strategies, implications for ACH, and exploring alternative payment systems.
Beth’s prior experience includes:
- Partner and Managing Director of Camino Consulting, advising clients on a wide array of payments services, including enterprise payment services and strategy, delivery channels, and related financial service industry initiatives such as business strategy, product positioning, and market entry;
- Senior Manager at First Annapolis Consulting, Inc., advising leading financial services institutions and vendors about payments services, positioning, and strategy;
- Business Director for Banking and Payments, as well as Research Director in the Global Payments Practice at TowerGroup, focusing on traditional, online, and alternative payment services and on fraud detection and risk management in the online channel;
- PSI Global, Vice President and Manager of the Billing and Payments Research Practice; Consulting Director, managing major research and consulting projects focused on payments services and online delivery;
- Various management roles at Exxon Company USA, Trans Data Corporation, and at Maryland National Bank.
Beth has delivered numerous executive presentations for clients and at major financial services industry conferences and has been quoted in many news services and journals, including The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, CBS Marketwatch, National Public Radio, American Banker, CNN.com, and Banking Strategies magazine. She previously served on the Steering Committee and as Chair of NACHA’s Council for Electronic Billing and Payment.
Beth received an M.B.A. from Salisbury University and holds a B.A. degree in Economics and Business Administration from McDaniel College. She is a permanently certified cash manager (CCM), receiving her accreditation from the Association of Financial Professionals in 1986.