Policies, Terms and Conditions
4309 Hacienda Drive, Suite 380, Pleasanton, CA 94588 USA
Please read the following terms and conditions. When you use our website, you are indicating that you have read and are agreeing to adhere to and accept all of our policies and terms and conditions.
- We comply with the laws and regulations where we conduct business.
- We will use your personal information to contact you if you complete a form on our website to access new or additional content or to contact us. We control the collection and use of personal information in order to administer our relationship with you and deliver superior service, including letting you know about products, events and other offerings that may be relevant to you.
- We make it easy for you to remove your name from marketing lists. Periodically other clients may sponsor content or an event (such as a whitepaper or webinar) on our website. If you complete a form to access this sponsored content, we reserve the right to share your contact information provided with the sponsoring client.
- We safeguard and protect your personal information.
- We update or disclose to you the personal information we have about you whenever you request us to do so.
- We make every attempt to keep personal files complete, up to date and accurate.
- We educate our employees on our privacy guidelines and about their roles in complying with them.
Contact Us to be removed from a marketing list. Once you are removed from our list, you will not receive any further emails unless you notify us that you have changed your preferences.
Javelin Data Promise
All of our reports sold on our website come with a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your report purchase, please contact us for a money-back guarantee.
We are confident that we will exceed the expectations of our clients and that our exceptional quantitative data and industry analysis will provide substantial value and differentiation. If you wish to further discuss or need further clarification on our data or findings, our team of expert analysts is able to provide additional insight on a fee basis.
If you wish to upgrade to our Advisory Services program for research insights, your report purchases will be credited toward your account if upgraded within 60 days of your report purchase. In order to speak to a Relationship Manager about these options Contact Us or call 925-225-9100 x37.
We pride ourselves on the integrity of our research, following a rigorous data process and presenting our findings through an intricate, independent and unbiased methodology. Javelin provides superior direction on key facts and forces that materially determine the success of customer-facing financial services, payments and security initiatives. Our advantages are rigorous process, independent position, and expertise. We deliver our findings in the most correct and pertinent way possible, relevant to what we believe to be true at the time of publication.
Governing Law & Security
This website takes every precaution to protect its users' information. Sensitive information submitted via the website is protected both online and off-line. When using our registration form, the information provided will be protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While on a secure page, the lock icon on the bottom of web browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer becomes locked, as opposed to unlocked, or open, when you are just surfing. If you have any questions about our website security, you can Contact Us.
Scope and Application
- non-personally identifiable information;
- the name, title, business address and/or telephone number of an employee of an organization;
- other information about an individual that is publicly available.
Copyright and Citation Policy
All Javelin research is proprietary to Javelin and is subject to copyright and other intellectual property laws and protections. Any reuse or distribution of Javelin’s research must be presented in accordance with all of Javelin’s policies. Full reproduction of Javelin’s intellectual property is prohibited, unless prior approval from Javelin.
All Javelin quote and citation requests must approve any external use in writing. Requests to use, quote, mention, excerpt or reference any research, please Contact Us. Submit the quotes, along with the full citation and context of that you wish to use. Also, indicate where in the materials the quote will be its original research source. We will respond to your requests as soon as possible.
When to Seek Javelin’s Approval
- Approval must be received for all external or commercial citations of Javelin research and data, including, but not limited to advertisements, press releases, sales material, SEC filings, legal documents, and links to any websites maintained by Javelin.
- All full reproductions and/or distributions of Javelin research is prohibited without the expressed, written consent of Javelin.
- All non-clients are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, and a response or authorization is not guaranteed.
- Use of the Javelin logo, all marketing materials, ‘marks,’ trademarked information, and all research data and content require Javelin approval for media purposes, speaking engagements, conferences, or any related uses.
- If you are unclear on a particular use, if approval is needed, or what the citation guidelines are, please Contact Us for further clarification and to seek approval.
Registration, Usage Entitlements & Usage Tracking
In order to use many of the features of Javelin’s website, you may be asked to complete a registration form. During registration, you are required to provide contact information which is used to determine whether you are a current client or an employee of a current client.
During your initial visit to the javelinstrategy.com client portal, members are asked to review their contact information and notify us of any changes by Contact Us.
In addition to contact information, Javelin may request that first-time users provide additional information about their job functions and other information needs. This additional information is used to assist Javelin:
• In identifying and meeting users’ needs
• Determining eligibility to access various research studies
• Potentially serve new markets
• Username and Passwords are for user's individual use and may not be shared with others.
• Document Use – Users may not reproduce or distribute documents externally unless otherwise stated in their contract terms or you receive Javelin’s written permission.
We monitor how you use our website including search terms you enter, pages visited, and documents viewed. This information is used solely for purposes of enabling us to provide you with a personalized website experience. Aggregated (not personally identifiable) forms of this data may also be used in order to help us understand areas for future research and to identify future features and functions to develop for the website.
Cookies, Links, Log Files, Opt-Out
When a visitor enters our site, the server may attempt to identify the user through a cookie within the browser to allow site access. Cookies used by Javelin are only used on our website and can be deleted by the user, following the appropriate steps using browser features. These cookies allow us to improve our research and website usability and effectiveness so that we can better serve the needs of our customers, and are treated as confidential proprietary information of Javelin. They may prompt users as well as store and recognize login, personal, and payment information. We track user information, including but not limited to pages accessed and visited, clicks and opens, and navigation throughout the site, browsers used, IP addresses.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please note that when you click on one of these links, you are clicking to another website. We encourage you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites, as their privacy policies may differ from ours.
Javelin collects certain limited information about each user as the user navigates through the site. These so-called "log files" are for use only in the "click stream," i.e., for system management and to track generic user behavior. The information will be used from time-to-time to better understand the needs of our users and to identify demographic trends.