- What are the current banking habits and attitudes of Millennial small business owners?
- How can banks design digital tools that will appeal to Millennial-owned businesses?
- How should bankers approach security challenges presented by Millennials?
- What do Millennials want from business loans and credit card products?
- How can banks position themselves as trusted sources of advice for young entrepreneurs?
The small business data in this report are based on information collected in a random-sample panel of 1,000 small and micro businesses in a February 2017 online survey. Javelin defines microbusinesses as those with annual revenue between $100,000 and $1 million and small businesses as those with revenue between $1 million and $10 million. Millennials are defined as individuals between the ages of 18 and 34.