- How do small business customers view and use the branch?
- How bankers use branch closings as an opportunity to change behavior and deepen the relationship?
- How many and what types of businesses have dedicated relationship managers today?
- What pain points exist for business owners that are not being addressed?
- What is the effect of having an RM on product ownership at the primary FI?
The small business data in this report are based on information collected in a random-sample panel of 1,000 small and micro businesses in a February 2017 online survey. Javelin defines microbusinesses as those with annual revenue between $100,000 and $1 million and small businesses as those with revenue between $1 million and $10 million.