- How interested are consumers in using Alexa or Google Home to access their bank accounts?
- What types of activities would consumers be open to doing through Alexa?
- What concerns do consumers have about using connected speakers for personal banking?
- How are experiences from Alexa different from those delivered through chatbots?
- What commitment should banks make to smart speaker platforms today?
Companies Mentioned: Ally Bank, Amazon, Apple, Bank of America, Bank of Montreal, Capital One, Clinc, Kasisto, Personetics, TD Bank, U.S. Bank, USAA
The consumer data in this report is based on information collected from a Javelin survey that targeted populations representative of the overall U.S. population in proportions of gender, age, and income:
- A random-sample panel of 2,129 respondents collected online during December 2017. The overall margin of sampling error is +2.12 percentage points at the 95% confidence level.