Omnichannel Financial Services
Of particular value to banks and card issuers, Javelin’s financial services coverage provides insight on consumer behavior specific to the online channel, as well as effective consumer interaction on a product and channel basis. Javelin deploys multiple consumer and executive surveys annually to understand evolving consumer attitudes and trends, as well as best practices among financial institutions for product implementation, strategic marketing, and cross-selling opportunities.
- Personal Finance Management beyond PFM Lite Tools
- 10 Trends that will Shape Financial Services
- Online Account Opening
- Online Bill Payment and Presentment Overview
- The Four E’s of Green Banking
- as well as various reports focused on consumer attitudes and behavior toward banking.
Intended for payment processors, merchants, acquirers, vendors, billers, card issuing banks and payment networks, Javelin’s payments coverage provides in-depth research on traditional and alternative payments, electronic and mobile payment technology and products, bill payment and presentment, and global payments. Javelin provides further insight into consumer preferences and behaviors regarding online and mobile payments, payment technology evolution, and forecasts the adoption and usage of certain payments products.
- Prepaid Product Evolution
- Online Payments Forecast
- Alternative Payments Vendor Success
- Credit Card Spending Decline/OTS Unfair Credit Card Practices
- Expedited Payments Forecast
- as well as various reports focused on consumer attitudes and behavior toward payments.
Security, Risk & Fraud
Geared towards all multi-channel financial institutions, payment networks, merchants and billers, this coverage area encompasses all identity fraud and safety topics that Javelin researches, with the goal of providing effective business intelligence surrounding consumer attitudes related to identity fraud, and the most effective ways for financial institutions and others to combat identity fraud—both in online and offline channels. Javelin offers insight into PCI compliance, industry regulations, consumer behavior, and the latest trends and technologies in online and mobile security.
Javelin’s Annual Identity Fraud Survey Report (the most comprehensive overview of identity fraud from the victim’s perspective)
- Mobile Authentication
- Mobile Banking Security Standards
- Online Banking and Card Issuer Safety Scorecards,
- PCI Compliance/Data Breaches
- as well as various analyses of consumer behavior regarding security and identity fraud issues.
The mobile channel has become the most recent and innovative solution for the financial and payments industries. Javelin is able to offer competitive benchmarking, consumer preference data, mobile payment solutions, the latest security practices, marketing opportunities, and Gen Y trends for the mobile channel. As this industry evolves, Javelin provides the necessary information for those interested in entering and capitalizing on mobile opportunities.
- Mobile Banking and Smartphone Forecast
- Mobile Wallet Applications
- Gen Y Mobile Banking
- Mobile Person to Person Payments
- U.S. Mobile Banking Benchmark Study
- as well as various reports focused on consumer attitudes and behavior toward the mobile channel.