Thursday, October 22, 2020 11:00 AM PT/ 2:00 PM ET
Companies across the U.S. are becoming increasingly susceptible to new fraud tactics, battling real life criminals in the areas of identity validation, account takeover and peer-to-peer payments.
Rising up to meet these challenges requires strategic planning and situational threat awareness.
Join John Buzzard, Security Analyst at Javelin Strategy & Research and David Barnhardt, Chief Experience Officer as they present the latest findings from the GIACT sponsored research paper Identity Fraud in the Digital Age.
What You’ll Learn:
- Learn how identity fraud can erode consumer trust when companies fail to detect fraud;
- Visualize the current threat landscape by understanding how criminals are exploiting companies and their clients;
- Learn why the COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated fraud in digital channels;
- Take away solid recommendations for improving fraud detection and prevention;
- Learn about GIACT’s suite of real-time solutions that help companies mitigate payments fraud and risk
NOTE: You must register with the corporate domain email address for this webinar. Yahoo!, Gmail or similar free email domain addresses will not be able to register.