Affluent and high net-worth customers prefer to interact with their primary financial institutions digitally, but the formula for success is neither singular nor simple. The stakes are high to get the formula right. For example, 1 in 10 among the mass affluent state they are likely to switch primary banks in the next 12 months, putting 57 million bank products and $347 billion in bank deposits at risk.
Join Mary Monahan and Daniel Van Dyke as they share the demographics and behaviors of four customer segments of affluent and high net-worth customers. They will identify best practices for serving and growing a base of high-income, high-asset customers. They will explore:
- How are mass affluent, core affluent, high net worth, and ultra-high net worth customers defined? What do these segments look like? How do they prefer to bank?
- What are the untapped opportunities for banks and credit unions to service affluent and high net worth customers?
- How many wealthy customers plan on switching their primary banks and credit unions, and what is at risk?
- How can digital banking platforms be used to increase satisfaction and reduce churn among affluent and high net worth clients?
- What are best practices for serving affluent and high net worth banking customers?
*Please use your company email address to register for the webinar. We do not accept generic email addresses, such as yahoo and gmail.