The U.S. online retail payments market grew to $318 billion in 2012. Mobile and alternative payments are fuelling online retail payments to reach an additional $140 billion in the next five years.
Javelin’s industry analysts, Beth Robertson and Aleia Van Dyke, will highlight the move to mobile transactions, transforming the retail market. This webinar will explore Javelin’s forecast for traditional payments share into 2017 and will highlight the double digit growth of online and mobile alternatives.
During the webinar Javelin will answer:
- What are the major trends driving domestic e-commerce retail payment transactions?
- How will traditional online payments vehicles — credit and debit cards — fare as new payment options are introduced?
- How has the mobile channel –including mobile phones and tablets--altered consumers’ online shopping behaviors?
- What will influence consumer adoption of various new payment options for online purchasing?
- How will consumers’ receptivity to online purchasing change over time?