In the two years since our 2016 report “Overhauling Mobile Banking for Small Business,” new Javelin research reveals a glaringly consistent finding: Business owners remain underwhelmed by the mobile capabilities offered for small business banking.
Poor satisfaction and engagement will continue to present a challenge to digital strategists designing services for businesses, especially as consumer mobile capabilities mature rapidly and an array of third-party fintechs encroach from all sides, taking mindshare and engagement in spaces including commercial payments, AR/AP, lending, point-of-sale, reporting, and customer relationship management.
Join Javelin as we explore:
- Why the time is now for banks to invest in mobile capabilities for business owners
- How small businesses are using mobile banking today, and how those behaviors will evolve
- Which mobile banking functions are most desired by business owners
- Which nonbank players pose the greatest threat to banks in the small-business sector
- Which mobile functions—both transactional and non-transactional—should banks prioritize to expand their small business portfolios
NOTE: This is a client ONLY Javelin Advisory Services webinar. Please use your company email address to register for the webinar. We do not accept generic email addresses, such as yahoo and gmail