Millennials are currently the largest generation in history, with 75 million members between the ages of 18 and 35. Within the next decade, this generation will also account for 46% of the income in the United States, making it an enormous and profitable consumer segment for banks, payment vendors, retailers and others. Despite this potential, distinct differences among Millennial needs and expectations are often misunderstood—or even ignored—by financial providers focused on simple product pitches.
Join Javelin as we unpack Millennials’ channel expectations and use, and shine a bright light on the disconnects by institutions that continue to push this digital generation offline in search of advice, products, and solutions to their rapidly expanding financial needs.
During this webinar we’ll discuss ways for institutions to address the challenges of serving this generation profitably, including understanding:
- How similar habits and very different needs make younger and older Millennials very different targets
- What drives Millennials’ high use of both traditional and digital banking channels
- How nonbank providers have significantly raised experience expectations
- What gaps in current digital banking delivery continue to drive Millennials offline
- How credit education and advice can build early loyalty among younger Millennials
*Please use your company email address to register for the webinar. We do not accept generic email addresses, such as yahoo and gmail.